"Thanks for opening your factory and see you this Sunday!"
VP Operations | Packaging | Montreal/Quebec
Ttarp 60” Heat Laminator
Ttarp System for PSAs with Liner
60” PSA Heat Laminating Systems Standard Model
The base unit of the Ttarp laminator can be customized with various options to meet specific fabricating needs.
Ttarp designs and manufactures 60” heat laminating systems to laminate, slit and rewind heat-activated or cold-bonding pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) products. Ttarp laminators are available with an extensive range of options to customize your system.
- Designed for processing sheet or roll goods, including rubber, plastic, foam, textiles, and other materials
- Fully automatic sheeting of rolls are options
- Solid state temperature controllers
- 1/2” thick aluminum platen for superior heat transfer and thermal efficiency
- Three-zone heat drum assures more accurate, even heating across the web
- Two sets of silicone rubber-coated pinch rollers (with digital height indicators) to eliminate curl
- Adjustable drive with web speed indicator
- Adjustable score cutters for slitting to width
- Variable torque control for precise rewind tensioning
- Mobile control console for easy operation
- Extensive range of options available for customizing to your specific needs
- Laminate roll or sheet material
- Laminate one side or two sides at once
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Download Specification Sheet:
“The Ttarp machine is the best equipment we have purchased in 30 years, and I am including everything from copiers to the cars I have bought.”
Sample Carpet Converter | Georgia
“Thank you for the suggestions. I will let you know how my travels to China work out. You guys are great to work with. We enjoy the partnership.”
VP Engineering Public Corporation
Technical Converter | Louisville, Kentucky