Rebuild Your Existing Press
Scroll down to see sample rebuilds.
- Complete tear down of press and check of all weldments
- If the weldments (press platens) need re-grinding per tolerance specifications, it is included
- Cleaning, re-paint, replacements (where applicable) of all parts
- New pinch rollers where required (likely all new)
- New mechanical drive components (sprockets and chains)
- New in-feed and out-feed table tops; new drive and idler rollers
- New belt tracker system (not available at time of original units)
- New electronic control system with PLC touch screen console
- New belt drive servo motor
- New emergency stop buttons and wiring to meet dual-channel redundancy requirements
- New hydraulic pressure block (improved design from original versions)
- Clean out – flush hydraulic tank, hoses, replace with new filters, etc.
- Re-assemble and test
- If the hydraulic cylinder after inspection and tear down requires rebuilding (due to leakage), the customer will be given a choice to rebuild the cylinder with an added price up front at time of quote or replace new. In either case, this would include a new cylinder locking ring and cylinder nut.
- If an inspection of the weldments results in the discovery of a crack, the customer will be given the choice of proceeding with a weld repair and heat treatment for stress relief for a price adder.